Friday, June 15, 2007

You're actually reading this

People are actually reading the blog. Wow!

For all the Newfs still reading this, if you see my Master's supervisor tell him that he should work on my thesis. In a related note, I've delayed my entry date to UVic until September 1st.

In this blog, I reveal most of Veronica's dark personal secrets. I'll tell you the remaining secrets next time. This should make next week exciting. Although... Veronica never reads the blog. You're still reading; don't you have personal ethics? I'll give you the answer to the puzzle instead.

I was about to publish the answer to the Coin puzzle when I realized that I gave the wrong hint. The hint was supposed to be 4 piles of 3 coins. I guess, I'll publish the answer next week.

That makes this week's post even more boring than it was going to be. More concrete and irrefutable evidence that I should be doing this PhD while wrestling a polar bear. Now that, would make this blog exciting!

No comments: