Monday, September 17, 2007

Hey You Wake Up!!

This weekend I had the wonderful experience of sleeping in. Well to a certain point anyway. Bam decided after being outside for a while that she would come in and go to bed herself. And I don't think she was happy to find another body in bed. So she climbed on top of me and started to purr. I ignored it hoping she would go away (this is a usual occurance, and normally if you ignore her for long enough she does go away). Unfortunately this was not one of those days, because she proceeded to walk around on my back and the I got a huge SWAT in back of the head. I turned over and she looked at me and purred. So I pet her, and tried to go back to sleep, only to get another SWAT in the nose. Bam obviously felt that it was time for me to get up and for her to get the queen size bed to herself.

So much for sleeping in....

No comments: