Friday, November 2, 2007

Let's laugh at Microsoft

For my research, I'm creating a windows Live ID. The goal is to get into the Microsoft (MS) health vault so that I can snoop around and see how it works; or at least see what MS is doing. When you sign up for any type of web-id you usually need to provide far more information than is actually required; and, of course, you enter a password. Some companies, like MS, insist that you have a security question that they use to help make sure you are, you. The funny thing is that MS force you to answer any of these questions using 5 characters. Some I chose "Name of first pet" (MS can't even formulate a question) and I have no choice but to change my pet's name to something 5 characters, or more, long. They're idiots (this is a wonderful overgeneralization based on one small problem but they're still idiots).

Oh ya, all the info I'm entering is completely bogus.

No comments: