Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's time to ask the tough question

In case you haven't read the news, we're killing the polar bears (global warming). I'm hoping to put the current federal government in the hot seat by writing to CBC. See below...

I count on news agencies, particularly CBC, to ask the questions that I physically can not. For example, I am unable to question our prime minister but CBC can, on Canadian's behalf. I have patiently waited for the CBC to ask why it is acceptable to make no effort toward our Kyoto accord obligations simply because we can not meet its ultimate objectives. This behaviour is similar to firefighters rescuing no-one (from a burning building) simply because they can't save everyone.

If CBC has enquired with respect to these matters then please point me to the article containing the government's response (provincial or federal).

No comments: