Friday, May 25, 2007

Can't fall asleep, read this

As I mentioned in an email, pass this URL along to those interested. I know I haven't sent the blog's URL to everyone, for good reason. I'm missing several email addresses because Veronica won't share them. (She, by the way, will be fired as social secretary if she doesn't start blogging.)

I'll tell our Trans-Canada Tour (TM) story sometime in the upcoming weeks. But, you ask, what's happened since your arrival? Well you didn't ask but I'll tell you anyway - you few die-hard readers.

We moved Veronica's crap and my stuff into the apartment. Veronica managed to find a space for everything we own. I'm not sure how she manages to do this every time we move.

We rent our apartment from Stephen and Purnima. Within a week of arriving we attended Purnima's brother's birthday party. Within two weeks of arriving, Bam was given complete access to their house and we began watering their (indoor) plants while they visit the Caribbean. Not bad for two weeks.

School's going well. I received my first check. Research and classes? So far so good.

My first impressions of BC are:
- It's very green.
-You are guaranteed to smell Pot in public places.
-Some people talk slowly, maannn. (Possibly the people that scent public places.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fact that she can find space for all your stuff, my dear friend, is a good reason to marry her...despite the cinnamon pinwheels.