Friday, May 18, 2007

Last time

I attempted to start a blog when I first arrived in Newfoundland; and here we are, attempting to start a blog again. This time will be different. This time "we" are starting the blog not "I". You can infer from the last sentence whatever you'd like. So here's what I said last time:

The next thing I should probably explain is this, what you're reading. I was told to write, call and fly back. There are three problems. I don't like writing because I can't read what I've written. I don't like telephones. I can't explain why I don't like telephones but I don't. (On a side note, I like telephones that don't work so it could be that I don't like talking on the telephone.) I like flying, in an airplane, but I don't like paying for the tickets and that would be problem number three. So here I am typing. I have no idea what this typing will turn into.

What I wrote last time remains true. So here I am typing with no idea what this blog will turn into.

(Maybe Veronica will actually make this blog interesting.)

No comments: